Thank you for joining us at Woodland Creek RV Park! We hope that you’ll have fun, create memories, and make the most of your time with us. While you’re here, please take a look at the rules and guidelines below. When you book your stay, you are agreeing to the below policies. These park policies help keep our guests, staff, and wildlife safe.
Woodland Creek is a welcoming, peaceful, and fun place for people to stay. However, we humans are just visitors on the land, while the wildlife here calls this place home. It’s important to respect the land and the animals that live on it.
You may spot animals such as deer, wild hogs, raccoons, opossums, an occasional snake, insects and other wildlife during your stay. Don’t feed the local wildlife, and be sure to let them have their space.
As with any natural setting, there are inherent potential hazards. Be advised that this area is home to a creek that can swell, flow quickly, and cross onto the property during rainy weather. The banks of the creek can be steep and become slick giving way without warning. Roads and walkways can also become flooded and flow quickly, so watch your step near the creek and when rains occur, and keep a close eye on children and pets. The ground may be uneven, have potholes or exposed roots. Trees are abundant here and branches or trees could fall. Any of these hazards could potentially cause damage to vehicles, injury or death.
Take note of wild vegetation, including poison ivy, and poison oak. If you’re not sure whether or not a plant may be harmful – don’t touch! It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Have fun while using the pool (coming at a future date) and surrounding area, but always put safety first. Children should be supervised in and around the pool.
Other Park Policies
Observing our park policies can help ensure a safe, fun, and enjoyable getaway, both for you and for your fellow campers. Here are a few things that you need to know.
- Vehicles: All vehicles must fit in your assigned site – no part of your vehicles may extend into the road. If needed, park in one of our parking spaces. Park and drive on concrete surfaces only. Parking on roads, landscape, and/or unoccupied sites is prohibited. One RV and two additional vehicles are allowed per back-in site. One RV and one vehicle per pull-thru site.
- RV’s: All RVs must be fully operational, well-kept, and in good condition. RV’s 10 years or older must be approved by park management. All RV’s are subject to be declined entry based on overall aesthetics, regardless of age, and is at the discretion of the park manager.
- Water Pressure Regulator: Please use a regulator as we have high water pressure. Our hydrants also have an adjustable dial to minimize water flow.
- Severe Weather: In the event of severe weather, please seek shelter. Our buildings are rated to withstand up to 135 mph windspeeds. Please join us on the bath house porch (consider bringing a chair) and we’ll move into the bathrooms if conditions warrant.
- Children: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Waste: Place tied trash bags by the road in front of your campsite 7:30AM – 11:00AM (varmints can scatter trash if left overnight). Our staff will remove it for you. Limit trash to normal household items to avoid overloading dumpster – No bulk items. Please break down all boxes, it helps with the overflow of garbage. Please help us keep the park clean… place all trash, cigarette butts and other litter in proper containers. Dump gray and black water in the septic system only. Place pet waste only in pet trash bins.
- Camp Fires: Woodland Creek observes strict fire restrictions to keep guests and property safe. Please use caution while enjoying the on-site fire pits, and do not leave fires unattended. No fires during dry conditions and/or wind speeds greater than 10 mph. Fires are to be kept inside fire pits and grills only. Please be sure your fire is completely extinguished before you retire for the evening or leave the park.
- Pets: We welcome pets here at Woodland Creek and hope you enjoy the use of our dog park (one for smaller breeds and one for larger breeds). Clean-up after pets in your care is enforced. Pets are not allowed in any buildings or the pool area. All pets must remain indoors overnight and must be current with their immunizations. Pets must be well-behaved and kept on a leash and not left unattended. No aggressive breeds and no more than 2 common household pets (e.g., cats and dogs) may be kept on any site. No other types of animals shall be kept. Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually). Place pet waste in pet trash bins only. A $25 fine could result per occurrence if violated.
- Quiet Hours: It doesn’t mean you need to turn in for the night! But, they are observed from 10:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Regardless, please be respectful of your fellow campers and limit noise to your site.
- Check-In / Check-Out: Check-In 3:00 p.m. Check-Out 11:00 a.m. Please, no arrivals past 9:00 p.m.
- Sewer Hook-Ups: Sewer lines must be attached with the proper plastic sewer elbow or rubber donut. PLEASE, only flush toilet paper. Baby wipes, paper towels, etc. clog the septic system. Clean and store sewer hoses properly.
- Laundry: Washing machines and dryers are provided for your convenience. Do not leave your clothes in the machines after its cycle is complete. Please do not hang clothing, swimwear or other items where visible. Items not intended for the laundry machines, including pet bedding or items that could clog or damage the machines, are not allowed. User is liable for damage.
- Speed limit: Speed limit of 7 MPH is strictly enforced. Failure to obey speed limits may result in removal from the property without a refund.
- Photographs: Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the staff of Woodland Creek RV Park to photograph visitors while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- Length of Stay / Registered Guests: All monthly guests are considered extended-stay guests, not residents. Extended-stay is based on 30 days. At the end of 30 days guests are given the option to remain for another 30 days unless asked to vacate the park, at the managers and/or owners discretion. Rates are based on four guests per site. Additional guests are $5 per person, per night. No more than eight people per site.
- Visitors: Visitors of guests using the facilities must pay a $5 entrance fee.
- Conduct: We’re a family friendly park… no explicit language or images. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, violent, unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the property will not be tolerated. Parents are responsible for their children and those in their care. No loitering or playing in the laundry room, bathrooms, etc. Guests exhibiting the aforementioned behaviors will be asked to leave.
- Firearms: No display or discharge of a gun, knife, bow and arrow, or other weapon allowed on premises. The prohibited use of firearms includes all guns including air soft, BB, and pellet guns.
- Fireworks: Fireworks of all kinds are prohibited.
- No Smoking: NO smoking in any buildings, porches, or pool area.
- Alcohol: Responsible alcohol use is permitted by guests of legal age. Alcohol must remain at your campsite. Public intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- Drug Use: The possession, distribution or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia in the park property will not be tolerated.
- Damage: Damage or destruction of any property will be paid by the individual(s) or the parent or guardian of the one(s) responsible for the damage. Cutting of or damaging trees and plants is prohibited.
- Payments: We accept debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept checks (except for extended-stay guests). Full payment is due and processed at the time of booking.
- Refunds: Cancel 10 days or more in advance of your booked stay and receive full refund minus a $25 processing fee. Cancel 3 to 9 days in advance of your booked stay: 50% refund. Cancel 2 days or less in advance of your booked stay: No refund. Refunds not granted due to weather or nature. No credits issued toward future stays.
- Security: The entrance security gate will be closed at night. Registered guests will be given a security code to enter and exit the park after hours.
- Freezing Conditions: Woodland Creek RV Park asks your assistance in maintaining water at all RV sites during freezing weather conditions. The hydrants, when connected to the camper/RV, can freeze and break. Shutting off the hydrant with a connected hose does NOT allow the water to drain down the pipe to prevent freezing. Only connect a water hose to the hydrant when needed to fill the freshwater tank in the camper/RV and ensure the water hose is DISCONNECTED from the hydrant during freezing weather. Damage that occurs for failure to follow protocols will cause water mains to be shut off affecting other guests until repairs can be made and you will be responsible for the cost of those repairs.
- Appearance Guidelines: For appearance and overall aesthetics, please keep your RV site neat. Outside storage of personal items is not allowed – including under your RV. Items not allowed include but are not limited to trailers, boats, sheds, freezers / refrigerators, decks, tarps, permanent fencing or storage of items. Exterior should be free of damage, duct tape, repair tape, excessive caulk, etc. No flags allowed except for American, Texas, military, and college flags.
- Repairs: Request permission from park management prior to repairs of vehicles on park property.
- RV Washing: To conserve water, extended-stay guests may wash their rig once per month using a shut-off sprayer nozzle. Daily and weekly guests may use a washing service provided they supply their own water.
- Tents: Tents are not allowed in the RV park.
- Mail: Mail is not accepted on behalf of guests. Guests may not use the park address as their own. FedEx and UPS will deliver directly to your site provided your site number is on your package. However, USPS will not and you may not always know what mail carrier is used. Fortunately, mail resources are available. A couple of options: Escapees RV Club (Ph: 936-327-8873) can deliver via FedEx or UPS and ship mail directly to your site. If you prefer local pick up, Ship-A-Latte, (Ph:903-571-9022) located in Cumberland Shopping Center just up the road, allows you to pick up your mail. It’s our understanding that both of these services can provide a physical address and gather mail on your behalf. Another option could be a PO box at USPS in Flint, Bullard or Tyler. Other mail services are available as well. Mail received will be marked “Return to Sender.”
- Office Services: We do not offer document printing services for guests. Guests who have a need for printing of documents may contact Ship-A-Latte at 903-571-9022, email@example.com located just down the road in Cumberland Shopping Center.
- Motorized Devices: The operation of motorized ATVs, four-wheelers, minibikes, or unlicensed or uninsured motorized vehicles is prohibited. Drones are not permitted in the park.
Campers and customers, either or both, indemnifies and holds harmless Woodland Creek RV Park, LLC (dba Woodland Creek RV Park), their employees, contractors, agents and/or owners for any adverse encounter, injury, harm or like that they, and/or their guests, agents, invitees, contractors or like have and/or experience related to the campground, property or surrounding properties. Woodland Creek RV Park, LLC (dba Woodland Creek RV Park), their employees, contractors, agents and/or owners are not responsible for damage to vehicles and/or personal property due to falling limbs, trees, creek flooding, theft, and/or vandalism.
If you have questions about any of our park policies, we’d be happy to answer them. Feel free to talk to one of our staff members, or visit our Contact Us page to ask for more information.